We are determined to create products of high quality, longevity and durability.
We take the utmost care and precision to ensure all factors are considered before taking a product to market. We believe our extensive warranty program is a testament to this.
- To download a copy of our warranty for products purchased after 1st of April 2019, please click here.
- To download a copy of our warranty for products purchased before 1st of April 2019, please click here.
Product maintenance and care:
- Products should be cleaned with mild liquid detergent or soap and water.
- Do not use cream cleaners or citrus based cleaning products, as they are abrasive.
- Use of unsuitable cleaning agents may damage the surface. Any damage caused in this way will not be covered by warranty.
How to make a claim:
If you have an issue or have noticed a defect with one of our products, we want to hear about it. Please get in contact using the warranty claim form below. Before you fill out these details, please ensure you have a copy of your original purchase and plumbing installation receipts. Please read the Warranty Claim Information carefully before lodging the form.
Once Phoenix receives your warranty claim form, purchase and plumbing installation receipts, we will contact you within 2 business days. From here, we will determine the manufacturing defect and relevant warranty guarantees. If your product falls within the relevant warranty period and has been installed by a licensed plumber, your replacement parts or products will be sent to our service plumber who will then arrange a service with you at the allocated address. If your product is not eligible for our labour warranty, but still falls within the replacement products or parts guarantee, the required items will be sent direct to you, for you to then arrange your own installation.
Warranty Claim Form:
All warranty claims must be made via this specific form below. If you have multiple products with an issue, please submit the form for each product.