Brushed Nickel TapwareFor a soft look with an elegant sheen, our brushed nickel adds a toned-down, pared back look as part of our contemporary finish collection. It has a warm, soft metallic appearance with surface brushed lines, suiting warm timbers, white and light coloured granite or marble, as well as stainless steel sinks.
Gun Metal TapwareCreating a cool aesthetic, gun metal is part of our contemporary range of finishes. For sleek spaces, it offers a softer, matte finish that pairs well with white or grey tones, but can also be warmed up with neutral colours, timber or brick in keeping with a modern look.
Matte Black TapwareConfident and stylish, matte black is a finish designed to make a statement. It complements bold, monochromatic environments but flourishes in bright and colourful surroundings too. If pairing with a lot of white, try using a touch of timber to tone down the styling.
Brushed Gold TapwareFlawlessly on-trend, our brushed gold is part of our contemporary range of finishes. Taking styling to a new level, it’s a warm tone with soft surface lines and a gentle metallic hue, providing for a truly modern take on traditional gold finishes for contemporary spaces styled with other soft metallic finishes.
Our Revit content library is an industry-best quality tool to search and manage our tapware and bathroom accessories. We partnered with Australia’s leading BIM content creation providers, IGS BIM Solutions to develop our content library to the highest standard, enabling you to plan, design, construct and manage your project more easily and efficiently.
- The library includes Families (RFAs) and Project Files (RVTs)
- Families available in both ‘Face-based’ and ‘Non-Hosted’ formats
- High attention to detail in Product Data integration, Levels of Detail (C/M/F), Reference Planes, application of materials, Family and Shared Parameters, Subcategories, 2D linework, Origin Points, Family/Type Naming, Classification and File Size
- Individual Revit files can be downloaded throughout the product section, however, for bulk requests please apply for access here.
Our expert team at Phoenix offers official Continuing Professional Development (CPD) presentations. Our accredited presentations are educational and all participants are awarded 1 formal CPD point. Our current presentation focuses on Watermark and WELS Certification as it applies to Tapware/Shower Equipment. To organise a face-to-face or virtual CPD presentation, please speak with our Projects Team.
Finishing Swatch Samples
To assist with your project work, we have limited finishing swatches available for approved specifier and trade customers. Our individual swatch dot finishes include Brushed Nickel, Matte Black, Brushed Gold, Brushed Rose Gold and Chrome – perfect for when you are creating a project mood board. Please contact our Projects Team for information.
‘How To’ Installation Videos
For our registered plumber customers, we have a library of ‘How To’ installation videos. These can come in handy when on-site and perfect to be used in conjunction with our supplied printed installation instructions. See the full catalogue of ‘How To’ videos here.
About our Projects Team
- Our Phoenix Commercial and Residential Team work closely with key stakeholders including Developers, Architects, Designers, Builders and Plumbers during the conception, specification and construction phases of each project and build. We strive to provide a high level of service and support to our partners to ensure their long-term ongoing success as well as increasing our brand profile in the marketplace.
- For specification and project enquiries, please contact our Projects Team: firstname.lastname@example.org